for Manufacturing and Trading of Electrical Panels
Type Tested Electrical Enclosures
CQE Modular Cabinet
The structure of CQE cabinets is composed of bars of 15/10 thick galvanized steel with a patented closed profile forming a support frame.
Doors are manufactured of 20/10 thick steel.
• IP 55 according to IEC EN 62208; EN 60529
• NEMA 4 according to UL508A; UL50 (single
door) – NEMA 12 according to UL508A; UL50
• The protection degree is guaranteed by a seal
of two-component polyurethane foam
• Impact resistance degree
for distribution have been conceived on the basis of CQE series.
Cabinets may be configured of panels with modular external blank or cutout doors in the form of separate cells and with mounting panels adjustable in depth.
These enclosures have been tested at CESI (Italian Experimental Electrotechnical Centre) and certified as follows:
1- Operating and insulation voltage during the tests: 400 V and 690 V @ 50 Hz;
2- Short-time withstand current (Icw): 80 kA/1 sec;
3- Peak withstand current (Ipk): 176 kA at the circuit input, main collector buses and distribution buses.
The structure is manufactured of 15/10 thick sheet steel with continuous welding of the
• IP55 as per IEC EN 62208; EN 60529
• NEMA 4 as per UL508A; UL50 (single door) –NEMA12 as per UL508A; UL50 (double door)
• The protection degree is guaranteed by a seal of two-component polyurethane foam
• Impact resistance degree IK10 as per IEC EN62208; EN 50102